We are pleased to invite you to submit your research papers to the Journal of Intercultural Communication (JICC), an open-access, peer-reviewed academic journal that focuses on the Linguistics and Language Section. JICC provides a platform for scholars to share their insights and contribute to the discourse on intercultural communication within the field of linguistics and language studies.
Why Publish with JIC?
- Open Access: All articles published in the JIC are freely accessible to a global audience, ensuring the widest possible readership for your research.
- Rigorous Peer Review: Our dedicated team of experts conducts a thorough peer-review process to ensure the quality and credibility of published work.
- Interdisciplinary Focus: We welcome submissions from various disciplines to encourage diverse perspectives and insights.
- Relevance: The Strategy and Management section seeks contributions that address the intersection of intercultural communication with strategy, leadership, and management practices.
We welcome submissions on a wide range of topics related to intercultural communication within the domain of linguistics and language. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Cross-cultural Pragmatics: Studies exploring how pragmatic aspects of language use vary across cultures and impact communication.
- Intercultural Competence: Research on the development and assessment of intercultural communication skills in multilingual and multicultural contexts.
- Language Contact and Change: Investigations into the influence of contact between languages on linguistic phenomena and language evolution.
- Multilingualism and Identity: Explorations of the relationship between language proficiency, identity, and cultural belonging.
- Translation and Intercultural Communication: Analyses of translation practices, challenges, and their role in intercultural understanding.
- Language Policy and Planning: Studies on language policies and their impact on intercultural communication within diverse societies.
- Language Teaching and Pedagogy: Research on innovative language teaching methods and materials that promote intercultural competence.
- Digital Communication and Intercultural Interaction: Examination of how digital platforms and technologies affect intercultural communication.
- Language and Globalization: Investigations into the role of language in the context of globalization, international business, and diplomacy.
- Language and Media: Studies exploring how media representations influence intercultural communication.
- Manuscripts should adhere to the JICC Author guidelines available on our website.
- All submissions must be original and previously unpublished.
- Submit your manuscript through our online submission system on the JICC website.
We eagerly anticipate receiving your valuable contributions to the Linguistics and Language section of the Journal of Intercultural Communication. By publishing with us, you will be contributing to the advancement of knowledge in the field and making your research accessible to a global audience.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our editorial team at email@example.com.
Thank you for considering the Journal of Intercultural Communication as the platform for your research. We eagerly anticipate your submissions and the opportunity to collaborate with you.
Section Editor, Journal of Intercultural Communication [https://immi.se/intercultural]